407 S. Third Street
Geneva, IL 60134
Kathleen A. Reid
Kathleen Reid is a partner in the firm's Geneva office. Ms. Reid's main area of concentration includes the defense of personal injury, product liability, and discrimination claims for a variety of self-insured retail businesses, product manufacturers, and national insurance carriers in state and federal venues, as well as the Illinois Department of Human Rights.
Ms. Reid has extensive experience in a wide variety of complex civil litigation practice areas, including construction accident and construction defect litigation, product liability, long-term care facility and nursing home defense, commercial and residential premises liability, and municipal and public entity liability, including Section 1983 lawsuits. Ms. Reid has also handled large loss subrogation recovery matters, involving both fire and flood damages, for a variety of national insurance carriers.
Ms. Reid is a nominated member of the Counsel on Litigation Management. In 2010, she was also named among Chartis Insurance's "Top Ten Attorneys" in the nation.
Ms. Reid earned her B.A. in English Literature from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, with Dean's List designations. She received her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois.
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, B.A. 1995
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 1998
- U.S. District Court Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Nominated Member of Counsel on Litigation Management
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, 2010 Pink Honor Roll, Volunteer/Fundraiser
- St. John Neumann Ministry, Volunteer
- DuPage County Human Services, Holiday Family Adoption Volunteer
150 S. Fifth Street, Suite 3650
Minneapolis, MN 55402
p: (612) 564-4895 • f: (612) 326-9996
4500 PGA Boulevard, Suite 303A
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
p: (561) 624-2201 • f: (561) 624-2289
311 S. Wacker, Suite 4500
Chicago, IL 60606
p: (312) 551-0200 • f: (312) 601-2402
407 S. Third Street, Suite 200
Geneva, IL 60134
p: (630) 262-1112 • f: (630) 262-5023